Monday, January 18, 2010

-zi- in the making



I am..
× your average college freshman.
× a neat freak.
× a food-lover..i actually get hungry every 20 minutes.
× the only child of my beloved parents.
× definitely not a spoiled brat..i dont always get what i want sometimesbig grin.
× passionately interested in ?music?..I,seriously,want to be a great pianist (next to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozartblush). i play the electric organ casually but I dont think I can ever be able to read notes..sad. but i read keys instead!smile My guitar is my bestfriend,it lightens up my mood and makes me feel better whenever im having some temporary emotional problems.
× a bookworm..and my favorite is Paulo Coelhos's THE ALCHEMIST..i've read Harry Potter series, charlie and the chocolate factory, God this is Anna, Purpose-driven life (i'm recommending this booksmile)and a lot more..mangas and the webster's dictionary and thesaurus!
× a graduate from Davao City National High School.
× multi-talentedsmile..i tend to sing and dance when i was in elementary..(everybody does!i guess so..)haha. i like to sing in the shower and strike poses infront of the mirror..I do a bit of oration, recitation, extemporaneous speaking versus higher years, broadcasting,newswriting,noticing other people's mistakes (a bad habit..tsk2shy)..i do a bit of everything and i dont know what's my forte yet.
× completely stupid when it comes to mathematics.sad
× 16 y.o
× a casual blogger.i've been creating blogs for my Friendster account. I type whenever I'm bored.
× a boredom-hater. I'm fun and loud whenever i feel like it..i may be just sitting there in the corner, with no signs of FUNness.but it doesn't mean im bored or something.it's just that i like to meditate.....whoa..big grin
× afraid of ghosts......wide eyes
× acrophobic..my feet trembles whenever i look down from tall buildings..here's the irony, i've always wanted to fly..yeah..seriously.
× prone to sickness.surprise
× a true friend...i love my friends..my best pals. (actually, i miss them so much.)surprise

16 comments:

  1. Hi. Dipsy how are you? Your blog is so nice. I really like it a lot. You really post everything about you. Your so real. You know your so cute in your picture. You are really thirsty!. :-)

    Hope your fine.

    Take care always.

    Until Next time my firend.

    Love lots. muaHHhh. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dipsy..hihi.its me po..haha
    singer??.haha.in your dreams..
    haha..lead guitarist is better for you..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh there you are .. iza right ? haha tik lang .. @picture : pgkatanga nlng sa nawong XD
    @nice guy : firend ? lol .
    @princess : i think one of the AUDIENCE will do for her .. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @phoebe: hey phoebe. I'm afraid I don't understand vernacular language. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. wHeRe aRe y0u n0w>>????

    hahaha. . .

    tHere yOu aRe!!!!

    sEe yAh, yOur Lo0king grEat. . .

    kEep sAfe. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmmmm...
    oi ayaw kalimte akong gift huh???

    jejejejeje...

    aasahan ko talga ang gift mo..

    jeejjeejej

    ReplyDelete
  7. @marco: just showing-off some of my so-called "editing skills" there. :] nice pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jejejejeje.... ok ok...

    hahay... panalagsa nlng jud ta mag uban nohhh..

    ReplyDelete
  9. char.....


    multitalented jud?!!


    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. well.your quite a war freak....i don't know what comes out to your mind in making such unexplainable things but still you are considered as an exotic one...you have a different perspective in life..hehehehe...just keep up the good work and don't forget GOD...

    ReplyDelete